All Forms & Reports

For the convenience of our customers, you are now able to complete New Tap Service and Transfer Service forms online.  You can use your computer, your smartphone, or tablet.  We are providing links to a free app that will facilitate this process, should you not already have a method to do this. This app will allow you to easily receive, capture, and return all required documents to complete this process. Please go to one of the following links to download the app.

For Android phone:  Google Play      For iPhones:  Apple IOS


The following are the forms provided on the page:

  1. Buyers' Transfer Of Service Information Form
  2. Sellers' Transfer (Of Ownership) Form - 'Assignment'
  3. New Service Application Form – Installation Of New Service, (Not To Transfer Service).  Also For Builders & Forfeited Water Rights. 
  4. Auto Pay Enrollment Form
  5. Employment Application

Below, you will find a summary of the necessary documents that you will need.  Please call the office, 918-341-0851, and we will be happy to assist you.

If you are a builder, seller, or buyer and have not contacted the office with closing date information, please do so immediately.


Please click here or the link above to request the Transfer of Service Information form.  When you complete the form, attach a copy of your deed and return it. (There should be a copy of the warranty deed with your closing paperwork)

 Once we have both the deed & owner information form we will contact you by phone to collect the non-refundable transfer fee, which is currently $150, (however, it is subject to change).  We will then email you the transfer packet that will need to be signed and returned.  This will complete your transfer process. 

SELLERS' TRANSFER (of ownership) FORM - 'Assignment'

Please click here to request the Sellers' Transfer Form (this is also known as the “Assignment”). We will then send you two forms to be completed.  We will also request a final reading for the closing date unless otherwise stated in the email.  Once we have the final reading we will contact you with the final amount due.  Once we have received the forms and the final payment is made you will have completed the transfer process.

NEW SERVICE APPLICATION FORM – Installation of NEW service, (not to transfer service).  Also for Builders & Forfeited Water Rights.  

Please click here to request the New Service Application and attach a copy of your deed to the email.

Forfeited water rights are accounts that have previously had water service at the property but the account has not been kept up to date nor active and therefore has forfeited the option to transfer to a new owner. The water rights must be purchased for these properties as a new installation or construction.

  1. New Construction/Installation customers need to complete the “Installation of New Service” packet, which we will provide after we receive a copy of your deed, and return. (There should be a copy of the warranty deed with your closing paperwork), copy of the perk test for a septic system or the authorization to construct for an aerobics system or a final inspection on existing sewage systems. If you are subject to the city of Owasso sewer you do not need to provide this paperwork. Once received the office will verify water availability at that location. If approved, you will receive an elevation statement for the said property that will need to be signed & returned with the current tap fee of $2,500.00 (Payable with a credit card or e-check over the phone once the application has been submitted and approved) in order to finish the process of purchasing rights to water service. If your application is not approved you will receive a notification.


The“Auto Pay Enrollment Form” is a quick and convenient way of paying your bill. You won’t have to think about it every month and be in jeopardy of late fees. (Click on the link below)

 AutoPay Enrollment Form


Interested in joining a great team at RWD #3?  Fill out an "Employment Application" below and email it to us or bring it to our office. RWD #3 is an equal opportunity employer.  (Click on the link below)

Employment Application

(Print, fill out & email back here)

Thank you and welcome to our district!

If you have any trouble with the forms or need any assistance please call the office or email

Relevant Documents